httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Max Kellermann <...@duempel.org>
Subject PATCH [multi-env]: convert macros to inline functions
Date Sun, 06 Feb 2005 19:27:52 GMT
05-inline_1.patch
- convert APREQ_RUN_PARSER and APREQ_RUN_HOOK to inline

06-remove_memmem.patch
- remove the apreq_memmem function

07-inline_2.patch
- convert apreq_(un)escape to inline
- apreq_escape does not create apreq_value_t*

08-initialize_default_parsers.patch
- initialize default_parsers explicitly with NULL

09-inline_3.patch
- convert APREQ_BRIGADE_COPY to inline function

The multi threading issue with default_parsers is still not
fixed. This is difficul because we can't use an apr_thread_mutex_t
easily: it has to be initialized with a function, not statically. Same
race condition with the mutex initialization. Any ideas?

apreq_parser() does not call apreq_parser_initialize(). Applications
have to call apreq_register_parser(NULL,NULL) before they can use the
parsers. Why don't we just add an apreq_parser_initialize() call to
apreq_parser()?

Max