httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From "Edward J. Sabol" <sa...@alderaan.gsfc.nasa.gov>
Subject Re: "make test" fails: missing mod_apreq.so and problems in t/apreq/cgi
Date Thu, 03 Feb 2005 05:59:02 GMT
Previously, I wrote:
> I'm trying to build my just checked out copy of httpd-apreq-2. using Perl
> 5.8.6, Apache 2.0.52, mod_perl-2.0.0-RC4, libtool 1.4.2, autoconf 2.59, on
> Red Hat Linux 7.3. Maybe my libtool or autoconf is out of date? But buildconf
> didn't say so....

Anyone? I presume there are others here who can successfuly "make test" with
apreq2 trunk on Linux? If so, as a reference point, could you *please* tell
which version of libtool, autoconf, and automake you are using that you know
works? Thanks. I'm willing to upgrade my libtool and/or autoconf and/or
automake installations to see if I can isolate the cause of the "make test"
failures...