httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Derrick Spell <derricksp...@cdmplus.com>
Subject Re: Make Test fails on Mac OS X
Date Wed, 26 Jan 2005 23:51:03 GMT
> Random guesses: either the libtool I used to create
> libapreq2-2.04-dev.tar.gz is defective on your platform,
> or your apxs is defective.  My bet is on libtool: take a
> look at your "dependency_libs" in env/mod_apreq.la and see
> what path it points to. There's another one in env/.libs,
> but that's the actual installation config.  Perhaps OS X's
> dynaloader is getting those two confused?

Turns out the env/.libs/mod_apreq.la is a symbolic link to
../mod_apreq.la

Here is the dependency_libs:
# Libraries that this one depends upon.
dependency_libs=' -L/Library/Apache2/lib
/Network/Servers/mail/Groups/Websites/l
ibapreq2-2.04-dev/src/libapreq2.la
-L/Network/Servers/mail/Groups/Websites/httpd
-2.0.52/srclib/apr-util/xml/expat/lib
/Library/Apache2/lib/libaprutil-0.la /Libr
ary/Apache2/lib/libapr-0.la -lpthread /Library/Apache2/lib/libexpat.la '

-Derrick