httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Patrick Higgins <pat...@cybermesa.com>
Subject Re: Make Test fails on Mac OS X
Date Thu, 27 Jan 2005 22:34:00 GMT
Sorry to interject here, but are you guys doing any
testing on xserves or regular OSX machines? (Maybe
that is why I had so much trouble getting it to install
on my machine. Had to go thru some real hoops to
get it running.) Curious about what I face when I start
to move my site from my local machine to an xserve...
Have you had any problems with OSX10.3.7 installations?

Thanks!

Patrick