httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe+gm...@sunstarsys.com>
Subject Re: Make Test fails on Mac OS X
Date Wed, 26 Jan 2005 22:15:23 GMT
Derrick Spell <derrickspell@cdmplus.com> writes:

> For some reason the testing apache server won't startup during the
> make  test
> on my Mac OS X 10.2 Server.  I have  Perl 5.8.6 mp2_21 and Apache
> 2.0.52.
>
> ## Output from make test:
> using Apache/2.0.52 (prefork MPM)
>
> waiting 60 seconds for server to start: .Syntax error on line 92 of
> /Network/Servers/mail/Groups/Websites/libapreq2-2.04-dev/env/t/conf/
> httpd.conf: Cannot load
> /Groups/Websites/libapreq2-2.04-dev/env/.libs/mod_apreq.so  into
> server: dyld: /Library/Apache2/bin/httpd can't open library:
> /Library/Apache2/lib/libapreq2.2.dylib  (No such file or directory,
> errno = 2)\n

That's the install location, which is not the right place for those
tests to be looking.  On linux libapreq2.so gets compiled in the
libapreq2-2.04-dev/src/.libs directory, so you could start by checking
there (you must have a libapreq2.2.dylib somewhere, because otherwise
you would have failed an earlier set of tests we provide).

--
Joe Schaefer