httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe+apa...@sunstarsys.com>
Subject Re: [multi-env] privatizing apreq_request_t and apreq_jar_t
Date Wed, 26 Jan 2005 13:59:04 GMT
Eli Marmor <marmor@netmask.it> writes:

> I'm anxious to try it, but afraid that it is still "in the middle of a
> heavy modification"...
>
> So if there is a point in the time, that the HEAD is still unstable,

The trunk (old cvs HEAD) should never be unstable.  The main guidline
for trunk (the thing we make daily snapshots of) is that any failing tests
constitute a bug, and those should be reported.

The current multi-env stuff is being worked on in a separate branch,
and that will continue until

    1) the API changes finally stabilize, and
    2) the branch meets our standards for being merged into
       (or replacing) trunk.

--
Joe Schaefer