httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe+gm...@sunstarsys.com>
Subject Re: Make Test fails on Mac OS X
Date Wed, 26 Jan 2005 22:51:42 GMT
Derrick Spell <derrickspell@cdmplus.com> writes:

[...]

> Looks like it's pointed to the right place.  Is this a reference
> inside of mod_apreq.so?

Yes.

> I'm stumped - I've never had a test server not start like this.

Random guesses: either the libtool I used to create
libapreq2-2.04-dev.tar.gz is defective on your platform,
or your apxs is defective.  My bet is on libtool: take a
look at your "dependency_libs" in env/mod_apreq.la and see
what path it points to. There's another one in env/.libs,
but that's the actual installation config.  Perhaps OS X's
dynaloader is getting those two confused?

--
Joe Schaefer