httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Derrick Spell <derricksp...@cdmplus.com>
Subject Re: Make Test fails on Mac OS X
Date Wed, 26 Jan 2005 22:27:41 GMT
>> waiting 60 seconds for server to start: .Syntax error on line 92 of
>> /Network/Servers/mail/Groups/Websites/libapreq2-2.04-dev/env/t/conf/
>> httpd.conf: Cannot load
>> /Groups/Websites/libapreq2-2.04-dev/env/.libs/mod_apreq.so  into
>> server: dyld: /Library/Apache2/bin/httpd can't open library:
>> /Library/Apache2/lib/libapreq2.2.dylib  (No such file or directory,
>> errno = 2)\n
>
> That's the install location, which is not the right place for those
> tests to be looking.  On linux libapreq2.so gets compiled in the
> libapreq2-2.04-dev/src/.libs directory, so you could start by checking
> there (you must have a libapreq2.2.dylib somewhere, because otherwise
> you would have failed an earlier set of tests we provide).

That's pretty much what I expected to hear.  I do have a
libapreq2.2.dylib in libapreq2-2.04-dev/src/.libs.  So why is the test
using my apache prefix to find this library?  I checked the httpd.conf
line mentioned in the error:

<IfModule !mod_apreq.c>
     LoadModule apreq_module
"/Groups/Websites/libapreq2-2.04-dev/env/.libs/mod_apreq.so"
</IfModule>

Looks like it's pointed to the right place.  Is this a reference inside
of mod_apreq.so?  I'm stumped - I've never had a test server not start
like this.

-Derrick