httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Derrick Spell <derricksp...@cdmplus.com>
Subject Re: Make Test fails on Mac OS X
Date Thu, 27 Jan 2005 20:10:20 GMT
> Err, sorry, that may be a waste of your time.  What's the OSX
> analog of the "ldd" program, "otool"?  Running ldd on a correctly
> linked mod_apreq.so should yield a list of linked libraries,
> starting with:
>
>        % ldd env/.libs/mod_apreq.so
>        libapreq2.so.2 => /$path/$to/src/.libs/libapreq2.so.2

Yes, OSX has otool, but not ldd.  I'm not sure if this is what you're
looking for, but I was able to run the command:

sh-2.05a$ otool -L env/.libs/mod_apreq.so
env/.libs/mod_apreq.so:
         /Library/Apache2/lib/libapreq2.2.dylib (compatibility version
3.0.0, current version 3.20.0)
         /Library/Apache2/lib/libapr-0.0.dylib (compatibility version
10.0.0, current version 10.5.0)
         /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib (compatibility version 1.0.0,
current version 63.0.0)
         /Library/Apache2/lib/libaprutil-0.0.dylib (compatibility
version 10.0.0, current version 10.5.0)
         /Library/Apache2/lib/libexpat.0.dylib (compatibility version
2.0.0, current version 2.0.0)

Forgive my ignorance here if I have not fully answered your question.
Unfortunately this subject is outside my realm of expertise.

-Derrick