httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Derrick Spell <derricksp...@cdmplus.com>
Subject Re: Make Test fails on Mac OS X
Date Thu, 27 Jan 2005 22:51:31 GMT

On Jan 27, 2005, at 5:34 PM, Patrick Higgins wrote:

> Sorry to interject here, but are you guys doing any
> testing on xserves or regular OSX machines? (Maybe
> that is why I had so much trouble getting it to install
> on my machine. Had to go thru some real hoops to
> get it running.) Curious about what I face when I start
> to move my site from my local machine to an xserve...
> Have you had any problems with OSX10.3.7 installations?

I'm doing all this on an XServe running OS X 10.2.8 Server.  This is
not the first time i've had trouble getting something to install on it,
either.  I've used Embperl on a RedHat box quite successfully.
Couldn't get it to load on my Mac, so I decided to try Mason.  Well,
Mason won't run without libapreq2 and so the circle continues....

You can contact me off-list if you want to discuss installation woes.
I'm curious about the system you got it running on.

-Derrick