httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Hay <steve....@uk.radan.com>
Subject t/apreq/cgi.t failing to find libapr.dll on Win32
Date Fri, 28 Jan 2005 14:57:38 GMT
I just built libapreq2-2.04_03-dev on Win32 with httpd-2.0.52 and
perl-5.8.6 (configured as per ActivePerl) and I find that all the
t/apreq/cgi.t tests (from "nmake perl_test") fail with a popup error
message saying the libapr.dll can't be found.

Simply adding the apache\bin directory (where this DLL is located) to my
PATH fixed it, but I don't recall having seen this behaviour before.

What's going on?  Is this normal?

- Steve

Radan Computational Ltd.

and intended for the addressee(s) only.  If you have received this message in error or there
are any problems, please notify the sender immediately.  The unauthorized use, disclosure,
copying or alteration of this message is strictly forbidden.  Note that any views or opinions
of Radan Computational Ltd.  The recipient(s) of this message should check it and any attached
virus transmitted by this email.