httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Eli Marmor <mar...@netmask.it>
Subject Re: [multi-env] privatizing apreq_request_t and apreq_jar_t
Date Wed, 26 Jan 2005 09:07:14 GMT
Sorry to interrupt this so fruitful effort and discussion between you,
but I was curious to know if there is any forecast for a date of a
working snapshot (even with a low quality) that we (early adopters) can
use to test the new contributions, and maybe give our feedback / fixes
etc.

I'm anxious to try it, but afraid that it is still "in the middle of a
heavy modification"...

So if there is a point in the time, that the HEAD is still unstable,
but at least not in the MIDDLE of changes, please make a snapshot for
the rest of us.

By the way: I want to thank you (Joe, Max, Stas, Randy, etc.) for your
true effort and talent. You build a great thing, and I wish ASF would
consider to integrate it into the httpd project (at least the non-Perl
stuff (Stas, please don't kill me ;-) ).

Thanks,
--
Eli Marmor
marmor@netmask.it