httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Max Kellermann <...@duempel.org>
Subject PATCH [multi-env]: third version
Date Sun, 23 Jan 2005 19:40:49 GMT
.. this time without the "real" patch, which I will send when these
preparation patches are committed to svn.

Changes since snapshot 2:

apreq-fix_gcc_warnings-v3.patch changes
- disabled some warnings because Apache/APR aren't compliant
- removed "-isystem" usage for compiler compatibility
- removed the "-Wunused" workarounds
(tested with gcc 2.95/linux, maintainer mode disabled)

apreq-move_cgi-v3.patch changes
- only formal changes to resolve conflicts

apreq-rename_to_apreq_env_module_t-v3.patch
- formal changes, again

There are still some warnings in test cases, but this code will be
removed with my next patch anyway. Until then, -Werror is disabled.

Max