httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Max Kellermann <...@duempel.org>
Subject Re: Parsers test eats all the memory
Date Wed, 12 Jan 2005 23:43:05 GMT
On 2005/01/13 00:13, Max Kellermann <max@duempel.org> wrote:
> In the innermost loop of parse_multipart(), it creates an immortal
> bucket which is never freed. The bucket is added to "bb", but "bb"
> is then assigned a new value:

By the way, I thought about that again. My fix has little
effect. After the bucket was parsed, it is freed by the
parser. Assuming there is no bug in the parser which lets a bucket
"slip" through without being explicitly deleted.

Still, in a loop like this one where the same pool is used in all
iterations, it's better to explicitly clean up.

Max