httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Hansen ...@ngmedia.com>
Subject Re: towards a 2.05 release
Date Tue, 07 Dec 2004 05:33:17 GMT
Joe Schaefer wrote:
> Christian Hansen <ch@ngmedia.com> writes:
>

>>Joe Schaefer wrote:
>>
>>>Which tests, please?  It is never ok for the trunk
>>>to be failing tests; just be sure the tests fail on a fresh svn checkout.
>>
>>All tests fails
>

> Sorry, I can't reproduce it.  See if you have any better
> luck with this tarball, which includes the buildconf patch:
>
>     http://svn.apache.org/~joes/libapreq2-2.05-osx-test-2004-12-06.tar.gz
>
> This is rolled with
>
>      % make release
>
> so if there's a difference, it's probably more libtool/auto*
> breakage on OSX (maybe gmake is required with glibtool, dunno).

All tests fails with same errors as with trunk. This is very strange since the
snapshot released 2004-11-29 works.

I don't think the buidtools are broken since i have built quite a few packages,
something around 200 with the help of port (darwinports).

I'll try to go backwards and see if i can compile any earlier revisions.

I'm very grateful for the help i have received so far.

Regards
Christian