httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe+gm...@sunstarsys.com>
Subject Re: Installing libapreq on OSX10.3.6
Date Mon, 06 Dec 2004 00:16:27 GMT
Patrick Higgins <patman@cybermesa.com> writes:

> OK, I reinstalled apache+mod-perl with the same results.
>
> I also realized that my @INC paths are correct.
>
> My httpd.h and other apache headers can be found:
> /Library/Perl/5.8.1/darwin-thread-multi-2level/auto/Apache/include/ include

Have you tried using the unreleased 1.x branch?
There's a MakeMaker-related patch in there that might
make your life a bit easier (or not, it's hard to tell).

Install svn (the subversion client app) for OSX and run
this from the command line:

   % svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpd/apreq/branches/1.x apreq-1.x

If you use that, you shouldn't need any of the "./configure" related
mumbo-jumbo anymore.  Just try this sequence and let us know
what happens...

   % cd apreq-1.x
   % perl Makefile.PL -apxs /path/to/apxs
   % make