httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <s...@stason.org>
Subject Re: libapreq-1: new 1.4 release?
Date Mon, 06 Dec 2004 18:30:20 GMT
David Wheeler wrote:

>>> t/apreq/cookie.......Can't locate HTTP/Cookies.pm in @INC (@INC
>>

>> needed LWP requirement, fixed in svn
>

> I'm still getting the error:
> t/apreq/cookie.......Can't locate HTTP/Cookies.pm in @INC (@INC
> contains: /Users/david/dev/perl/httpd-apreq-1/blib/lib

> Did you commit it to the branch?

I did. But it wasn't enough. Now should be really fixed.

>>> t/apreq/inherit......NOK 1# Failed test 1 in t/apreq/inherit.t at
>>> line  11
>>> t/apreq/inherit......FAILED test 1
>>>         Failed 1/1 tests, 0.00% okay
>>

>> please run this test:
>>
>> % t/TEST -v t/apreq/inherit
>>
>> and post the relevant bits from error_log

please relevant bits, or at least the last's run :) and also the output on
the console. thanks.

rm t/logs/error_log
t/TEST -v t/apreq/inherit

doesn't look like anything is logged in error_log, the console should be:

# testing : inheritance
# expected: method => GET
# received: method => GET
ok 1

>>> Also, here's a patch that fixes some typos in INSTALL.MacOSX, and
>>> removes the section on changing the contents of Request/Makefile.PL
>>> and  Cookie/Makefile.PL--I don't believe those changes are
>>> necessary   anymore, since "-lapreq" isn't in those files anymore.
>>> But this be   related to the test failures with Apple's Apache and Perl?
>>

>> I think not. Thanks for the patch David, but could you send it as an
>> attachment, it fails to apply.
>

> Attached.

Bizarre, still had problems with 3rd chunk, but manually applied it.

>>>  And finally, the normal Perl build of libapreq should work. Note
>>> that  you'll
>>>  need libwwwperl and URI installed in order to run make test.
>>

>> Yup. Which tests require URI? I've added only LWP requirement. Please
>> send a patch, like:
>>
>>   plan tests => 10, need ['URI'];
>

> Heh, sorry, that was actually part of the patch, not content from me.  :-)

Oops, sorry :) But I can't see URI required anywhere. I guess LWP requires it.