httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Randy Kobes <ra...@theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca>
Subject Re: updating apreq website to mention svn?
Date Mon, 29 Nov 2004 17:01:17 GMT
On Mon, 29 Nov 2004, Joe Schaefer wrote:

> Randy Kobes <randy@theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca> writes:
>
> > Last night (about 12 hours ago) I patched
> > xdocs/apreq/index.html and docs/apreq/index.html to put in
> > the info on using svn and committed it (which seemed to be
> > successful),
>
> Cool, thanks Randy!
>
> > but it hasn't shown up on the actual web site yet. Is it too soon,
> > or is there something else I missed doing to get it to pick up the
> > change? Thanks.
>
> Looks like the site still requires a manual % svn up
> on cvs.apache.org.  I just did that; did your changes
> go through?

Yes, they did - thanks. Does 'svn up' on cvs.apache.org
need to be done every time, or is this something that
needs fixing?

Also, I noticed (you had mentioned this earlier) that
httpd-apreq-2 svn snapshots still aren't available
from http://cvs.apache.org/snapshots/ (they are for
httpd-apreq). Is this still being looked at?

--
best regards,
randy