httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe+apa...@sunstarsys.com>
Subject Re: updating apreq website to mention svn?
Date Mon, 29 Nov 2004 17:30:56 GMT
Randy Kobes <randy@theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca> writes:

[...]

> Does 'svn up' on cvs.apache.org
> need to be done every time, or is this something that
> needs fixing?

I've no clue, sorry.  We did need it when httpd-site
was under cvs, so I assume we still need to (at least
until we're told otherwise).

> Also, I noticed (you had mentioned this earlier) that
> httpd-apreq-2 svn snapshots still aren't available
> from http://cvs.apache.org/snapshots/ (they are for
> httpd-apreq). Is this still being looked at?

Yes, it'll get fixed eventually.  I think what's going
to happen (at least in the short term) is that the 1.x
snapshots will get dropped, and the apreq/trunk snapshots
will start appearing with the "apreq-" prefix.

--
Joe Schaefer