httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe+gm...@sunstarsys.com>
Subject Re: updating apreq website to mention svn?
Date Fri, 26 Nov 2004 23:22:55 GMT
Stas Bekman <stas@stason.org> writes:

> should the site be updated to have:
>
> svn checkout https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpd/apreq/trunk
> httpd-apreq-2

+0.   No "+1" from me because I'm not going to remain the only
committer willing to do website maintenance.  I can understand
if you don't want to do it, but we have a few other apreq
committers out there besides myself, you, and Randy.

> Sorry, I never remember where that info lives and how to update it.

  https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpd/site/trunk/

It's somewhat of an adventure in Java to get the docs to build,
but for something simple like this, someone can just patch xdocs/apreq
docs/apreq manually and commit it.  The commit will fail for any
apreq committer without httpd commit privs (ie you and Geoff),
because apreq committers have apparently lost some of their
commit privs to during the subversion changeover. I'll try to get that
resolved by the httpd pmc soonish, but I'm not very optimistic about
getting a quick resolution.

--
Joe Schaefer