httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Geoffrey Young <ge...@modperlcookbook.org>
Subject Re: updating apreq website to mention svn?
Date Sat, 27 Nov 2004 03:19:08 GMT

Joe Schaefer wrote:
> Stas Bekman <stas@stason.org> writes:
>

>>should the site be updated to have:
>>
>>svn checkout https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpd/apreq/trunk
>>httpd-apreq-2
>

> +0.   No "+1" from me because I'm not going to remain the only
> committer willing to do website maintenance.  I can understand
> if you don't want to do it, but we have a few other apreq
> committers out there besides myself, you, and Randy.

yes, I guess I fall into that category.  unfortunately, well, I guess
everyone has their reasons for not being more involved.

I'll try to make sure I'm more active than I have been, and starting with
the "ease my svn pains" within apreq (similar to what I've tried to do for
mod_perl) would be a place to start.

--Geoff