httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <...@sunstarsys.com>
Subject FWD: Incorrect initialization on HP-UX 64bit with ansi C (not gcc) compiler.
Date Tue, 14 Sep 2004 23:51:09 GMT

Yesterday I received this from rt.cpan.org.  The compiler
in question apparently doesn't like the variable
initializers in this assignment:

    apr_array_header_t arr = { pool, sizeof(struct iovec), 0,
                               APREQ_NELTS, (char *)vec };

It's easy to code around that by doing the assignments
one at a time. However I'm not sure the compiler in question
will like the similar initialization in the apreq_xs_tables.h
macros:

    struct apreq_xs_do_arg d = { NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, 0, aTHX };

I'll try to fix that as well, but I'm not sure it will
still compile w/o ithreads.