httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe+gm...@sunstarsys.com>
Subject Re: test failed for libapreq2-2.04_03 on macos x
Date Sat, 04 Sep 2004 15:01:18 GMT
Boris Zentner <bzm@2bz.de> writes:

> Hi,
> I just installed perl 5.8.4 + apache2 2.0.50  + mod_perl 1.99_16 and
> libapreq2-2.04_03 on os x.
>
> All tests for mod_perl worked fine.
> But for libapreq2 all cgi.t tests fail.

Exactly which cgi.t tests?  There are two sets (one in env/t, the other
in glue/perl/t/apreq).  Do the other tests all pass?

> It tried to build apache with and without ssl and libapreq2 as DSO and as
> static module inside apache.

I don't think the tests work very well for static builds of libapreq, so
stick to DSO for running the tests.

> Every-time with the same result, all cgi.t tests fail.

[...]

> a backtrace in gdb shows this:
>
> Program received signal EXC_BAD_ACCESS, Could not access memory.
> 0x002ebf90 in apreq_xs_request_get ()
>
> #0  0x002ebf90 in apreq_xs_request_get ()
> #1  0x0136c6d0 in Perl_pp_entersub ()
> #2  0x0136503c in Perl_runops_standard ()
> #3  0x01311dc4 in Perl_call_sv ()
> #4  0x004535a8 in modperl_callback ()

The cgi.t tests use libapreq2 in a separate process from the server.
But this backtrace is from a server segfault.  We need more info
regarding the particular test (in glue/perl/t/apreq) that this
backtrace represents.

--
Joe Schaefer