httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Randy Kobes <ra...@theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca>
Subject Re: libapreq2-2.04-dev release candidate #2
Date Fri, 27 Aug 2004 21:48:12 GMT
On Fri, 27 Aug 2004, Joe Schaefer wrote:

> Joe Schaefer <joe+gmane@sunstarsys.com> writes:
>
> > Folks, please try this release candidate and
> > report any issues on the apreq-dev@ mailing list:
> >
> >   http://cvs.apache.org/~joes/libapreq2-2.04-dev-rc2.tar.gz
> >
> > Thanks!
>
> No complaints?  Looking for a few +1's then :-)

+1 from me, on both linux (Apache/2.0.50 prefork)
and Win32 (Apache/2.0.50 winnt), with a couple
of comments:

- on linux, configuring invokes
    apxs -q APR_VERSION
which results in an apxs error: Invalid query string.
All tests (including the perl glue) pass, though.

- on Win32, there's a problem within Apache-Test that
calls to apxs fail. The tests all pass, though, until
glue/perl/docs/Request.t, which hangs for some reason
that I haven't figured out yet. But I think that's a
problem with the test, as opposed to the perl glue itself.

--
best regards,
randy