httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Randy Kobes <ra...@theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca>
Subject Re: plans for 2.04-dev
Date Mon, 09 Aug 2004 04:43:36 GMT
On Sun, 8 Aug 2004, Joe Schaefer wrote:

> Randy Kobes <randy@theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca> writes:
>
> > On Thu, 5 Aug 2004, Joe Schaefer wrote:
> >
> > > Randy Kobes <randy@theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca> writes:
> > >
> > > [...]
> > >
> > > Just on Win32, or more generally?
> >
> > Sorry - just on Win32 there was a problem.

Actually, that seems to have beenn cleared up in the
lates cvs version.

> > > I recently recoded apreq_params around the new
> > > req->body_status flag, so I'm pretty sure we can
> > > just set it to APR_SUCCESS and do away with
> > > POSIX::close(0) in the doc tests.
> >
> > I've seen you've done that now - I'll take a look
> > tonight on Win32. Thanks.
>
> Randy, any news on these?

Unfortunately, I'm away from my Win32 machine for
almost the next 2 weeks. But just before leaving I tried
the current cvs - it hung on docs/Request.t,
but passed all tests prior to that. I didn't have
time to look into it though - I will when I get back.

--
best regards,
randy