httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Randy Kobes <ra...@theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca>
Subject Re: plans for 2.04-dev
Date Thu, 05 Aug 2004 16:48:48 GMT
On Thu, 5 Aug 2004, Joe Schaefer wrote:

> I think we've got enough new stuff in cvs
> to start talking about our goals for a 2.04-dev
> release.  The only thing I plan to do before
> then is flesh out Table.pod and Error.pod,
> so if there are any issues/problems with
> the current exception scheme (or table api)
> we should flesh it out now, preferably in the
> doc tests!

There's a couple of Win32-specific things in the perl glue
that I haven't tracked down yet, but would be good to
resolve before a release:
- as you suspected, Win32 doesn't like the use of POSIX
in the docs/*.t tests (specifically, POSIX::close(0));
- there's something amiss with $cookie->secure(); it
always seems to be set to 0;
I'm working on those, but will be away for a couple of weeks
- if you'd like to put out a release before these are
resolved, we could just arrange to have these tests skipped
on Win32 (in particular, the tests involving POSIX::close(0)
on Win32 now cause a crash).

--
best regards,
randy