httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From "Anthony Wells" <awe...@cd-crafters.com>
Subject mod_include_post...the saga continues
Date Fri, 27 Aug 2004 02:16:00 GMT
Great news!!!

I'm almost finished with this project, or so do I believe.

Currently, I have a duplicate of the bucket brigade that has the POST data
that was parsed in the apreq filter.  However, I'm not sure where to stuff
this bucket brigade so I can access it later in the mod_include output
filter.

I've tried stuffing it in r->notes using
	apr_table_set(r->notes, "bbcopy", bbcopy);

but that doesn't work, well because it expects a (const char *).

Any ideas where I can stuff it and pull it out later.

Thanks in advance,
Anthony