httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From "Anthony Wells" <awe...@cd-crafters.com>
Subject apreq_module conf directive
Date Tue, 24 Aug 2004 17:56:34 GMT
Hi All,

I've added the following lines to my httpd.conf file...

<Directory "/srv/www/htdocs">
	AddInputFilter APREQ .shtml
	Options +Includes
	AddHandler server-parsed .shtml
	.
	.
	.
</Directory>

I get no error messages but nothing changes during execution.  Are there any
complaints to my configuration????  If so, please, speak up!

As of currently, I haven't run any of the test modules.  I am preparing to
do so. (*breathes deeply*)

Also, I've noticed that there is no command_rec in mod_apreq.  I assume then
that there is no way to set variables such as max_body_count, tempfile,
etc...

I also noticed in mod_apred.c there is a line that says

	#define APREQ_MODULE_NAME = "APACHE2"

I believe this should be "APREQ" not "APACHE2"???

Anthony