httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe+gm...@sunstarsys.com>
Subject Re: libapreq2-2.04-dev release candidate #2
Date Sat, 28 Aug 2004 20:35:01 GMT
Bojan Smojver <bojan@rexursive.com> writes:

[...]

> My +1 doesn't count (not a committer), but for what it's worth, I can
> confirm that all my applications still do work OK. This is with the C
> only part, of course.

Cool, glad to hear that.  Still waiting for more votes...
non-committers are always welcome to weigh in, but we
absolutely need more committers/pmc votes to go forward
with rc2 (I do plan to roll Randy's recent Win32 test fixups
into the final release, but that's not a change which warrants
a new candidate).

> One caveat though. The rc2 is definitely binary incompatible (I'm
> guessing various macros) with older versions of 2.04, so recompilation
> is a must.

Lots of struct changes too (apreq_value_t and apreq_request_t being
the most significant ones), but I'm glad to hear source compatibility
hasn't been a problem for you.

--
Joe Schaefer