httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe+gm...@sunstarsys.com>
Subject Re: plans for 2.04-dev
Date Mon, 09 Aug 2004 01:57:02 GMT
Randy Kobes <randy@theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca> writes:

> On Thu, 5 Aug 2004, Joe Schaefer wrote:
>
> > Randy Kobes <randy@theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca> writes:
> >
> > [...]
> >
> > > - there's something amiss with $cookie->secure(); it
> > > always seems to be set to 0;
> >
> > Just on Win32, or more generally?
>
> Sorry - just on Win32 there was a problem.
>
> > > I'm working on those, but will be away for a couple of weeks
> > > - if you'd like to put out a release before these are
> > > resolved, we could just arrange to have these tests skipped
> > > on Win32 (in particular, the tests involving POSIX::close(0)
> > > on Win32 now cause a crash).
> >
> > I recently recoded apreq_params around the new
> > req->body_status flag, so I'm pretty sure we can
> > just set it to APR_SUCCESS and do away with
> > POSIX::close(0) in the doc tests.
>
> I've seen you've done that now - I'll take a look
> tonight on Win32. Thanks.

Randy, any news on these?

Also, I just rolled current-cvs and put it at

  http://cvs.apache.org/~joes/libapreq2-2.04-dev.tar.gz

One major issue we need to discuss concerns our mp2 1.99_15
(current-cvs) dependency.  I don't know if mp2 is planning
to roll another release anytime soon.  If they are planning
to roll one this month, I don't mind waiting until then.
If not, I'd like to start the release candidate process for
2.04-dev sometime this week.

--
Joe Schaefer