httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe+gm...@sunstarsys.com>
Subject Re: The finale: Passing aprsed info in apreq_req to a subrequest...
Date Wed, 25 Aug 2004 19:26:55 GMT
"Anthony Wells" <awells@cd-crafters.com> writes:

> Hi All,
>
> The great news is that I can now recover the apreq_req created in mod_apreq
> inside mod_include!!!  I checked, it does indeed have the information from
> the BODY content.

++Anthony!

> So, the final question is, how do I pass this info inside
> apreq_req->body to my subrequest(rr) so that mod_jk can then pass it
> on to my JSP????

Err, can you be more specific about the situation?  The mod_apreq filter
will get carried automatically onto the subrequest's filter chain, so
the data is already in there.  You just need say more about the full
sequence of events so we can figure out the right way to get at it.

--
Joe Schaefer