httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From f...@taperfriendlymusic.org
Subject Error handling in latest dev snapshot
Date Mon, 02 Aug 2004 03:31:31 GMT
Greetings,

Using libapreq2-2.04-dev, in a upload_hook subroutine my code dies on an
error condition and I get the following error message:

[Sun Aug 01 23:13:46 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1]
Apache::Request::upload: (20014) Error string not specified yet

Reading through the archives I came across discussion of implementation
details for error handling between Stas and Joe.  Is there an existing die
handler for Apache::Request::upload which I can utilize, or is that still
in the works?

Many thanks,

Fred