httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <s...@stason.org>
Subject Re: libapreq2-2.04-dev release candidate #2
Date Sun, 29 Aug 2004 17:43:25 GMT
Joe Schaefer wrote:
> Stas Bekman <stas@stason.org> writes:
>

>>Joe Schaefer wrote:

>>    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>

> WTF are you griping about now?  So far you've complained about
> the release not building because your compiler has a bug in it
> that you expect *us* to work around.  Next you complained about
> a few tests failing because your apr installation is fucked up.
> Then you complain about a problem with cvs, which has nothing to
> do with the topic of this thread.  Now you're posting text-free
> followups?

I've underlined the quote of my own email where I said that the distro
works fine.

Chill out, Joe, you've asked for comments you've got them. You don't want
them, then don't ask for them. And if you do, there is no need to be rude.

The RC won't compile at those machines having the same compiler version as
I do and you call that my fault? That's just silly.