httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <s...@stason.org>
Subject Re: libapreq2-2.04-dev release candidate #2
Date Sun, 29 Aug 2004 02:11:09 GMT
Joe Schaefer wrote:
> Stas Bekman <stas@stason.org> writes:
>

> [...]
>

>>I know, just thought it should probably appear in Makefile.PL, so that things
>>like CPAN.pm will pick up the dependency outright.
>

> It's in META.yml for CPAN.  Why does it have to be in Makefile.PL also?

Dunno. May be it's not not the Makefile.PL, but you get:

perl: 5.8.5 ok
mod_perl: 1.9917 ok
Apache::Test: 1.14 ok
ExtUtils::MakeMaker: 6.17 ok

and then later on an ugly explosion.

>>I've tried that in first place. To no avail.
>

> Hmm, we could add another argument to it and let the caller pass
> the length.  Ugly, but the whole damned macro system is ugly,
> so what the heck...

That works.

But the 2 failing tests are the same:
t/apreq/cgi.t                  41    7  17.07%  32 36-41
t/apreq/upload.t    0    13    20   40 200.00%  1-20

See my previous post for details.