httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Bojan Smojver <bo...@rexursive.com>
Subject Re: Recall of input filter module on completion of output filterprocessing for a request???
Date Wed, 01 Sep 2004 00:33:56 GMT
Quoting Bojan Smojver <bojan@rexursive.com>:

> On Tue, 2004-08-31 at 22:06, Joe Schaefer wrote:
>
> > Unusual or not, that sounds like a bug in httpd (or possibly apr-util).
> > You might want to report the bug to dev@httpd.
>
> I think I'll be checking my own code before I do that. My bet is that
> I'm doing something stupid somewhere, not Apache.

Just for the record, after reorganising my code a little bit (for instance, not
keeping files open for longer than one request), it seems that even the
multiple file buckets can be allocated from the request pool successfully and
passed through the chain (i.e. the bugs are mine and mine alone). The memory
pressure is far lower that way too.

So, everyone should simply disregard what I said in this thread. It's just
rubbish.

Once again, thanks Joe for pointing all this out.

--
Bojan