httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Bojan Smojver <bo...@rexursive.com>
Subject Re: Recall of input filter module on completion of output filterprocessing for a request???
Date Tue, 31 Aug 2004 21:03:55 GMT
On Tue, 2004-08-31 at 22:06, Joe Schaefer wrote:

> Unusual or not, that sounds like a bug in httpd (or possibly apr-util).
> You might want to report the bug to dev@httpd.

I think I'll be checking my own code before I do that. My bet is that
I'm doing something stupid somewhere, not Apache.

In any event, I really appreciate you taking up this discussion. It
cleared up many things I was not really sure about (in fact, completely
wrong about). The docs on Apache API usually contain simple examples and
nothing in-depth as this.

--
Bojan