httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Bojan Smojver <bo...@rexursive.com>
Subject Re: Recall of input filter module on completion of output filterprocessing for a request???
Date Tue, 31 Aug 2004 02:41:13 GMT
What I had a problem with (and this is why I asked this) is the lifetime
of pools. Brigades (and the buckets within them) that go through filters
should have (at least) connection lifetime, not request lifetime.
Otherwise, the memory area you are referencing may be
released/overwritten by the time the network connection filter gets to
actually serving the request (which is not necessarily at the end of the
request). Once I made sure that everything I put into the brigade has
connection lifetime, all was fine.

Maybe unrelated to your problem, but nevertheless, there it is.

--
Bojan