httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Randy Kobes <ra...@theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca>
Subject Re: Problem use Apache::Upload
Date Fri, 30 Jul 2004 20:46:12 GMT
On Fri, 30 Jul 2004, Markus Wichitill wrote:

[ ... ]
> On Win32 however, posting a big upload > POST_MAX and then
> calling parse()  to get the status will crash Apache. I
> can reproduce that by using a 4MB file in upload.t,
> setting POST_MAX=1MB and calling parse() in upload.pm.
>
> Sorry, no test patch since my modifications to upload.t
> are too ugly (a copy of the second foreach loop with a
> hardcoded filename basically). That "getfiles-binary"
> stuff in there is so obscure that I can't figure out how
> to properly add another bigger file to @names.

The /getfiles-binary-(perl|httpd) is defined by Apache-Test
just to be an alias to the (perl|httpd) binary on the system
(see httpd.conf). What you might try is adding a similar
alias in httpd.conf to another file and then adding that to
@names (making sure when running the tests that you don't
regenerate httpd.conf).

--
best regards,