httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Randy Kobes <>
Subject Re: [apreq-2] magic of type \\126
Date Mon, 12 Jul 2004 05:13:14 GMT
On Sun, 11 Jul 2004, Randy Kobes wrote:

> Sorry about this - it was a problem on my end. I was using a
> mod_perl.lib compiled with perl-5.8.0 - I thought it was
> compatible with 5.8.4, but I guess there's some difference.
> Anyway, after installing the 5.8.4 lib, you're right that
> all the tests pass except for the last one, and
>    values test failed: 'disable_uploads:bar1:bar1"
> appears in the error log.

I should have mentioned - that was with the
commented out. With it left in (ie, with the
cvs version of apreq_xs_tables.h), all perl
glue tests pass, including the upload test
I sent along earlier today (do you want me to
commit that?).

Sorry again for the false alarm ...

best regards,

View raw message