httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Randy Kobes <ra...@theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca>
Subject Re: [apreq-2] magic of type \\126
Date Sun, 11 Jul 2004 22:46:33 GMT
On Sun, 11 Jul 2004, Joe Schaefer wrote:

> Randy Kobes <randy@theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca> writes:
>
> > With the current cvs, I'm getting errors when running
> > the perl glue tests of
> >    Don't know how to handle magic of type \\126
> > and then it references a line in the response .pm
> > file where $req->param is called. This is with
> > perl-5.8.0. Does "126" refer to PERL_MAGIC_ext
> > (chr(126) = '~')?
>
> I just changed the key magic to PERL_MAGIC_vstring.
> Do you still get this error message with current cvs?

Yes, the same error's there, with perl-5.8.0 (Win32,
Apache/2.0.50). With perl-5.8.4 this error isn't there, but
all of the request.t tests of the perl glue fail, with a
message in the error log appearing about the use of an
uninitialized value in a subroutine entry on line 64 of
Apache/Request.pm.

--
best regards,
randy