httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Markus Wichitill <ma...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: [apreq-2] $upload->tempname on Win32
Date Sun, 04 Jul 2004 19:43:46 GMT
>   sub fh {
>     my $upload = shift;
>     open my $fh, "<:APR", $upload->tempname, $upload->pool or die $!;
>     return $fh;
>   }

Now that I've got MP2-CVS compiled, I've tested this implementation on
WinXP, too. While $upload->fh works, $upload->tempname can't be opened the
normal way anymore, since it's completely locked (and I'm not using
$upload->fh in parallel or anything):

$upload = $apr->upload('file');
open my $fh, "<:APR", $upload->tempname, $upload->pool or die $!;
# Ok

$upload = $apr->upload('file');
open my $fh, "<", $upload->tempname or die $!;
# Permission denied

Would it be possible to delete the tempfile in a cleanup handler instead of
relying on flags like FILE_FLAG_DELETE_ON_CLOSE and Unix filesystem
behaviour?