httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe+gm...@sunstarsys.com>
Subject separate pod files for Apache:: packages
Date Thu, 15 Jul 2004 17:04:12 GMT

Should each package should have its own podfile?  The
current package list is (omitting Apache:: prefix):

  Request
  Request::Table
  Request::Error

  Upload
  Upload::Table
  Upload::Brigade
  Upload::Error

  Cookie
  Cookie::Table
  Cookie::Jar
  Cookie::Error

Currently we have 3 podfiles, one for each module.
There are 11 packages we need to document (albeit
all the ::Table docs would be more-or-less identical,
as would the ::Error docs).

Any thoughts on what we should do about this?  FWIW
I would love to see us adopt a system where the
doc files included their own API tests, and our
Apache::Test tests verified those, but I don't
have the skills necessary to pull that off myself.

Any takers?

--
Joe Schaefer