httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe+gm...@sunstarsys.com>
Subject Re: [apreq-2] cgi tests
Date Sat, 10 Jul 2004 03:45:46 GMT
Randy Kobes <randy@theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca> writes:

> With the current cvs version of apreq-2, I get (on Win32,
> perl-5.8.0, Apache/2.0.50) the cgi tests hanging (the tests
> don't even start, and nothing is in the error log), both
> under env/ and in the perl glue. The rest of the tests are
> all fine (save for a \r issue in one of the perl subtests),
> again under env/ and in the perl glue.

I've been working on both the cgi env in src/apreq_env.c and
the cgi tests.  The most significant change was to replace
stdio with apr_file_io by using apr_file_std*_open.  Try going
back to printf in apreq_env.c's cgi_log and cgi_header_out,
and let me know if the cgi tests start passing on Win32,

> I was just wondering if this was premature testing, or instead
> it looks like something peculiar to Win32.

Not at all- I run the test suite before every commit, so I
am expecting cvs to always pass the tests.  I have a few
perl-glue commits pending, but they won't affect the perl
test results.

--
Joe Schaefer