httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe+gm...@sunstarsys.com>
Subject Re: [apreq-2] magic of type \\126
Date Mon, 12 Jul 2004 00:10:48 GMT
Randy Kobes <randy@theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca> writes:

[...]

> You're right - commenting that out does get all the tests
> to pass, save the last one in request.t. This is with
> perl-5.8.0.

OK- looks like PERL_MAGIC_vstring isn't available in 5.8.0,
so if that feature turns out to be worthwhile it'll require 5.8.1
or better.

How does 5.8.4 fare with this commented out?  In the
final request.pm test, I'm still expecting the each()
test to pass, but the values test to fail- the bottom
of the error_log should have a line containing

  values test failed: 'disable_uploads:bar1:bar1'

--
Joe Schaefer