httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe+gm...@sunstarsys.com>
Subject Re: new apreq2 snapshot
Date Wed, 14 Jul 2004 04:15:14 GMT
Geoffrey Young <geoff@modperlcookbook.org> writes:

[...]

> anyway, can you get it to compile against 2.1 ok?  I didn't know how
> much of a concern 2.1 is to apreq, and it's certainly less of an issue
> if the issue is just mine.

I do all my local development with HEAD for mp2, apr, apr-util, and
httpd; in fact the snapshots I've been making have always been generated
from successful builds against HEAD.  So it should compile/test ok
for you (in principle, anyways :-).

If you've got all the requisite build tools for buildconf
(libtool,auto*,doxygen, etc) after configuring with --with-apache2-apxs
you could run

  % make release && make release_test

That's exactly how I generate the tarball (and test it before posting).

--
Joe Schaefer