httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe+gm...@sunstarsys.com>
Subject Re: Trying to test current apreq2 CVS
Date Fri, 02 Jul 2004 13:12:11 GMT
Markus Wichitill <mawic@gmx.de> writes:

[...]

> So I compiled the current mod_perl CVS first, which copied
> modperl_common_util.h into apache2/include. However only after I
> manually copied modperl_common_types.h into apache2/include did
> apreq's Perl glue compile and test ok.

Yes I have to do the same thing with mp2 current cvs.
2.04-dev will require the next mp2 release 1.99_15.
I'm sure this will be fixed pretty soon.

> When I try to upload a file in my webapp, I get "[error] Can't locate
> auto/Apache/Request/upload.al in @INC" though. I don't think I ever
> saw any of those .al files with MP.

Apache::Upload is now a separate module in apreq2's current-cvs,
so you need to use() it to get the Apache::Request::upload() function.

> BTW, does the APR::PerlIO-based $upload->fh require Perl 5.8?

Don't know how that works- Stas?

--
Joe Schaefer