httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe+gm...@sunstarsys.com>
Subject Re: Trying to test current apreq2 CVS
Date Sat, 03 Jul 2004 18:38:54 GMT
I wrote:

> >  Suffice it to say that I've already written a tiny TIEHANDLE API
> > for bucket brigades that passes tests 6 and 7 of request.t.  I'll
> > commit it tomorrow after I've had time to whittle it down a bit.

Now committed.  The main user-visible difference
is that the TIEHANDLE implementation isn't seekable.
It treats the bucket brigade as a stream, not a file,
and throws away buckets once their data has been
transferred into an SV. (The underlying apreq_param_t
brigade is unaffected, since this the TIEHANDLE
implementation uses its own internal copy).

All tests should pass now.

--
Joe Schaefer