httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe+gm...@sunstarsys.com>
Subject Re: cvs lists commit messages
Date Wed, 14 Jul 2004 21:52:19 GMT
Geoffrey Young <geoff@modperlcookbook.org> writes:

[...]

> in the short term, what is the solution for me?  should I just
> subscribe from my apache.org address and go forward with commits, or
> are we changing to moderated for the apreq-cvs stuff "soonish"?

IIRC Jim Winstead got all the lists running for apreq-dev, and
AFAIK he's the only one doing moderation (if anyone).  If we
need moderators for apreq-dev, I gladly volunteer, but not for
apreq-cvs.

> it feels strange to need to subscribe from my apache.org address
> just for this list, but I will if it makes life easier.

+1, that's the simplest thing to do (sorry, I should have
double-checked that when you were added to the apreq's
avail list).  Let me know if you need any help sending
mail from your apache.org account (it can be tricky because
exzmlm doesn't care about your From: address, only the
MAIL_FROM portion of the smtp envelope).

--
Joe Schaefer