httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Eli Marmor <mar...@netmask.it>
Subject Earliest Hook to Inspect POST Params
Date Fri, 30 Jul 2004 12:51:36 GMT
Hi,

Sorry if it's a newbie question, but I wondered what is the earliest
hook that can be used for inspection of the POST parameters (apreq2, C).

I'm not creating any content (so a normal handler is not needed), and
I'm transparent and not modifying the request/response (so no filter is
needed), but just logging the information and want to know what is the
earliest phase that is already safe enough to parse the POST
parameters.

If there is an existing example, you may point me at that example
instead of explaining.

Thanks,
--
Eli Marmor