httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Geoffrey Young <ge...@modperlcookbook.org>
Subject Re: cvs lists commit messages
Date Wed, 14 Jul 2004 21:18:29 GMT

>> You raised this question before, and Ask told you that there is no
>> configuration setting for doing such a thing.  Managing this by per-list
>> hacking of the editor files by hand would be a major PITA, but patches to
>> code or scripts are welcomed.  But the easiest thing to do now would
>> be to
>> turn moderation back on.
>>
>> See attached, since I don't know who still had a copy of the earlier
>> discussion.

in the short term, what is the solution for me?  should I just subscribe
from my apache.org address and go forward with commits, or are we changing
to moderated for the apreq-cvs stuff "soonish"?  it feels strange to need to
subscribe from my apache.org address just for this list, but I will if it
makes life easier.

--Geoff